Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an experienced Embedded software engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Development of new features in C programming language
- Improvement of existing features
- Involvement in maintenance of documentation
- Participation in Agile (Scrum) team life and internal processes
- Work with hardware engineers, software developer teams and Product Owner during development life-cycle
- Taking part in mentorship and coaching of junior developer in the team
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ year experience of programming embedded systems in C
- Excellent knowledge of embedded system debugging tools and various measuring equipment
- Mastery in writing device drivers
- Independent problem-solving ability in a large embedded systems projects
- Proficiency of multi-task embedded system architecture design methodologies and latest software quality standards
- Expertise in leading the team and code reviews
We would appreciate if you:
- Have a degree in Computer Science / Electronics engineering
- Know other programming or scripting languages
- Experienced in CI/CD
- Can understand digital electronics schematics
- Have experience in working with GSM, GNSS, BLE technologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT
- A working environment with cutting-edge technologies in telematics
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, teambuildings, summer parties, sport events, snacks and fruits in a modern office, etc.
Salary ranges from 22 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~3600 Eur – 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.