Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Graphic design engineer (video) to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics visual content.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Create and/or update 3D visualizations, renderings, animations related to the company’s products;
- Plan, photograph, film and edit high-quality video material;
- Work in a team by creating and editing video content;
- Help to create visual material for social media;
- Help to create graphic material for press and exhibitions;
- To be creative and suggest ideas to improve video and graphics processes.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 1-2 years of experience in similar work;
- Good 3D model rendering skills with Keyshot or other 3D software;
- Very good skills in Adobe apps (Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
- Experience in video filming, lighting and composition;
- Experience in shooting portraits, events, retouching photos;
- Follow company brandbook design rules when completing graphical tasks;
- Time planning skills and independent performance of tasks;
- Good English skills, both spoken and written. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1650 Eur - 2480 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.