Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently looking for a HRA manager who will join our ambitious team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Preparation of official letters, orders and other documents;
- Preparation, administration and control of documents regulating labor relations;
- Execution of student internship agreements;
- Consulting employees on Labour Code issues of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Cooperation with state institutions on employment of foreigners;
- Administration of personnel databases;
- Cooperation and assistance to staff of other departments;
- Working with Rivile Gama personal module.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent knowledge and practical application of LR DK;
- Knowledge of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to work functions;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Clerical knowledge;
- Communicability, ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Being familiar with Rivile Gama program, personal module.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in one of the leading IoT companies worldwide;
- Opportunities for improvement and growth;
- Supportive and positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1650 Eur – 2000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
employees will work in the new home - Teltonika High-Tech Hill