Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a IoT solutions engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Guide employees and customers on how to use Teltonika Telematics devices and solutions (consult, provide trainings);
- Solve technical issues and ensure prevention;
- Constant supervision and preparation of devices technical documentation;
- Assess customer needs of new features, raise proposals for its’ implementation and supervise implementation process;
- Coordinate queries with R&D, Production, QA, Supply management;
- Directly communicate with clients to answer technical questions (conference calls, visits to clients);
- Perform quality assurance tasks before providing solution to customers.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Successful completion of internship in Teltonika Telematics IoT Academy is a significant benefit for this role.
You will succeed if you have:
- Technical education (Electronics/Mechanics engineering) (can be final year student)t;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and IoT technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, ability to explain GNSS technology fundamentals;
- English language knowledge at least at the level of B2, other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Capability to prepare technical documentation;
- Knowledge of software, operating systems, server operation and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python) essentials;
- Experience working with IoT solutions (1-Wire, RS-232/RS-485, Modbus, MQTT, TLS) and secure Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage;
- Practice with ticket based platforms (Jira, OpenProject, Service Desk) would be a bonus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1650 Eur - 2510 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture