Teltonika Telematics are currently looking for a MEA and India Regions Development Coordinator in Vilnius who will be responsible for helping to coordinate sales activities in the Middle East and India and assisting colleagues in that regions.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Coordination of training for salespeople in the region;
- Order tracking and correction;
- Daily communication with the sales team in Dubai, India;
- Collection and systematization of information in the CRM system about customers, competitors;
- Coordination of technical inquiries;
- Assistance in market research.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (C1 / C2)
- Communicability, responsible attitude;
- At least one year work experience in Teltonika;
- Work experience with internal Teltonika systems (KVS, LZ);
- Ability to analyze information, make decisions independently;
- Focus on results and sales growth in the region.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting, challenging and rewarding experience and all support from your colleagues;
- Opportunity to get to know better other cultures;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the sales region with one of the greatest potential;
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h 12 Eur/h (~1700-2000Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.