To diversify your projects, we encourage you to join Teltonika Telematics and GPS technology and IoT software solutions company Uffizio live webinar called TEMPERATURE MONITORING USING BLE SENSORS. The purpose of the online session is, together with experts, to discuss in more detail Bluetooth Low Energy temperature sensor features, benefits, prominent use cases, and the FM platform to help your business growth.
35% of our previous Teltonika webinar attendees voted for the BLE Sensor Use Cases topic, so we would be pleased if you could find a bit of time in your busy schedule, join us and participate to get the most of it. For your convenience, we will answer your questions during the live Q&A session. Just fill in your registration details below and watch it live on the scheduled day!
- The latest facts about Teltonika - we grow faster than you might think...
- Uffizio introduction and company facts
- BLE temperature sensors overview - product range, features and benefits for vehicle telematics
- Temperature monitoring with BLE sensors use cases - dairy food, beverages, and pharmaceutical products distribution.
- Uffizio FM platform - functionality, benefits, data analytics options and advantages.
- Live Q&A session – get answers to the questions that are most important to you.
Dan Keras, Operational Marketing Project Manager at Teltonika Telematics
Kiran Nair, Customer Success Team Manager at Uffizio
Date and time – 22.07.2021, 01:30 PM (GMT+3).
Duration - 45 min.
Language – English.
Click here to register now
After successful registration, we will provide you with a webinar confirmation letter sent to your email account. See you soon online!