Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an experienced Embedded software developer-architect to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and implement of embedded software and solution architecture;
- Offer and implement technical innovations, taking into account the latest market trends;
- Perform analysis of new project or functionality requirements;
- Curate and train embedded system programmers in architectural knowledge;
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients;
- Perform quality control of embedded software;
- Code Reviews.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ year experience developing embedded systems in C;
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems in large embedded system projects;
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with clients, partners and team members;
- Ability to support colleagues and appreciation of teamwork;
- Experience in developing multifunctional embedded systems;
- Knowledge in the latest software quality standards and development methods.
We would appreciate if you:
- Have a degree in computer science / electronics engineering or similar fields;
- Have experience working with DevOps, Unit testing practices;
- Are able to understand circuit schematics of digital electronics;
- Have experience working with GSM, GNSS, BLE technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~4100 Eur – 6600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.