Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
Currently we are expanding our Embedded Software Development teams and looking for a team lead who can coordinate and execute tasks within a team.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Team development and implementation of assigned projects;
- Participation in searching and mentoring of new team members;
- Team coordination and planning according to Agile (Scrum) framework;
- Collaboration with others in analyzing, evaluating and implementing various solutions;
- Ensuring of following company and team defined coding standards, documentation and procedures.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ year experience of programming embedded systems in C;
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with customers, partners and team members;
- Independent problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency to coach, mentor, and empower team members to succeed;
- Skillfulness of multi-task embedded system architecture design methodologies and latest software quality standards.
We would appreciate if you:
- Have a degree in Computer Science / Electronics engineering;
- Experienced in CI/CD, unit testing methods and frameworks;
- Can understand digital electronics schematics;
- Have experience in working with GSM, GNSS, BLE technologies.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~4100 Eur – 6600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture