Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Project coordinator to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare projects technical tasks and correction acts;
- Prepare technical documentation of projects;
- Coordinate inquiries with RND, production, quality, and supply representatives;
- Supervise the project, participate in project meetings, create project tasks, consult the project team;
- Collaborate with Product Owners and help to reach the vision of the projects;
- Coordinate the production start-up works of the project, supervise their progress;
- Coordinate solutions to emerging project issues.
- Assess customer needs of new features, raise proposals for its’ implementation and supervise implementation process;
- Directly communicate with partners and clients to answer project and technical questions (conference calls, visits to partners);
- Prepare trainings and presentations of new projects.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher technical (Electronics, IT) or project management education;
- Project management and / or coordination experience;
- Experience in creating Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria in Jira;
- Knowledge of production processes and technologies;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and IoT technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, ability to explain GNSS technology fundamentals;
- Capability to prepare technical documentation;
- English language knowledge at least at the level of B2, other foreign language skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Organizational and teamwork skills;
- Diligence, responsibility, good communication skills, and attentiveness.
We would appreciate if you:
- Knowledge of software, operating systems, server operation and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python) essentials;
- Experience working with IoT solutions (1-Wire, RS-232/RS-485, Modbus, MQTT, TLS) and secure Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure);
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- Knowledge of PRINCE2, PMBOK or other project management methodologies.
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based - on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 13 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2100 Eur - 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.