Do you have some ideas on how to achieve a better jump start for our new products? Or maybe you have some creative thoughts for our future projects and your current position is not the right one to fulfil them?
Look no further, because Teltonika Telematics is in search of a new team member to the Operational Marketing Department. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the most creative and ambitious people in our company. Apply now, show your talents and come to work among the best. Don’t dream it, be it!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an operational marketing project manager, you will play an important role in all phases of new products development, especially in project launch to the market. You will do your best to sell the product to our sales force, so they could sell it to our clients. Also, you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Forecast your designated projects sales forecasts and calculate its ROI;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements;
- Prepare marketing campaign for your products, including web page info, flyers, sales trainings, webinars and more;
- Work tightly with development and support teams during project development phase;
- Looks for sales opportunities and competitive advantages of your projects;
- Support sales team to help them sell your designated product.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience, of which at least 1 year of experience in Teltonika Telematics;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Experience with fleet management or other IoT hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies;
- Creative team, excellent facilities and collaborative working atmosphere;
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2000Eur - 3100Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.