Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Embedded software engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Development of new features in C programming language;
- Improvement of existing features;
- Involvement in maintenance of documentation;
- Participation in Agile (scrum) team life and internal processes;
- Work with hardware engineers and software developer teams during development life-cycle.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- We assume that you have a degree in electronics or IT or are studying for it now;
- We expect that you have at least some embedded C experience;
- You are willing to grow as an embedded software engineer.
We would appreciate if you:
- Know what GIT version control system is and how to use it;
- Can read PCB schematics;
- Have basic RTOS knowledge;
- Are proactive and creative.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges 11 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~1820 Eur – 2650 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture