Teltonika IoT Group is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 20 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized IoT Solutions Engineer to join our team in Lima, Peru.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Guide employees and customers on how to use Teltonika Telematics devices and solutions (consult, provide trainings);
- Solve technical issues and ensure prevention;
- Constant supervision and preparation of devices technical documentation;
- Assess customer needs of new features, raise proposals for its’ implementation and supervise implementation process;
- Participate in direct communication with clients to answer technical questions (conference calls, visits to clients);
- Perform quality assurance tasks before providing solution to customer.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are responsible, demonstrate logical thinking, interested in technology and working in a team is a pleasure. Hands-on technical experience working with Telematics solutions for at least 1 year is a significant benefit for this role.
You will succeed if you have:
- Technical education (Electronics/Mechanics engineering);
- Basics of telecommunication systems and IoT technologies: 2G, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, ability to explain GNSS technology fundamentals;
- English language knowledge at least at the level of B2, Spanish at a native, or bilingual level;
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems;
- Good communication skills;
- Capability to prepare technical documentation;
- Knowledge of software, operating systems, server operation and programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, Python) essentials;
- Experience working with IoT solutions (1-Wire, RS-232/RS-485, Modbus, MQTT, TLS) and secure Cloud based systems (AWS, Azure) would be an advantage;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive compensation package with real potential to develop career opportunities;
- The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional carrier, while driving the Company‘s expansion in the Central America region;
- Remote work environment, to make your pandemic period safer, and work-life balance healthier;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements, and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Internal training and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
employees will work in the new home - Teltonika High-Tech Hill