Teltonika IoT Group is currently expanding its Innovation and Business Development team and is looking for a new member to join and to be responsible for coordinating innovation projects and contributing to the growth by combining science and business needs.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Communicating with colleagues from R&D departments and gathering information about technical issues;
- Systematisation and presentation of collected information;
- Development of cooperation process with partners of the scientific community, coordination of agreements, other organizational issues;
- Using the help and resources of scientific community partners in solving technical challenges of the R&D departments.
- Supporting colleagues in R&D departments in communicating with research organizations process;
- Assisting the Vice President of Innovation and Business Development in addressing assigned daily issues.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 6 months of experience working in Teltonika;
- Higher education in technical or engineering fields;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with different people;
- Excellent information gathering, preparation and presentation skills;
- Good organizational and project coordination skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good English language skills;
- We hope you have a high level of responsibility and interested in technologies and innovations.
We will consider as an advantage:
Master’s degree in technical field
- Work with innovative projects and value-creating solutions;
- Professional development in the field of IoT;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of technology in the organization;
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 16 Eur/h up to 22 Eur/h (~2600 Eur - 3600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.