We have a unique opportunity and vacancy for the new member in North Africa region to join and take a place as a Head of sales group in Vilnius. You will work with Telematics devices portfolio and will also lead the sales team of two employees. One of your main goals for you as a sales team leader would be to develop the market of North Africa with a Telematics devices portfolio. Such a challenge is not for everyone, so we are looking for a leader who are ready to take it!
If you are a results-oriented individual, have good french language skills, are always setting high standards and willing to achieve your goals with the help of your team, we strongly recommend you to participate in this internal selection process!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- You will lead your own sales team;
- You should be taking on the role as a playing coach in all sales process until your sales team will be strong enough to play independently;
- Ongoing maintenance of internal systems and ensuring that all group managers fill the systems correctly;
- 100% assurance of sales plan realization;
- Help for the Head of the region and other assigned tasks performing within the responsibilities of the position;
- Business trips (in a favorable and safe travel environment from 4 to 8 per year).
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent French language skill (both spoken and written) as this will be your primary working language;
- English language skills;
- Proven B2B sales experience – minimum 3 year of which at least one year sales experience in Teltonika;
- Right approach to internal systems;
- Leadership skills, good organizational skills;
- Willingness to tackle challenges and orientation towards results;
- 4+ new VIP clients created within the last 12 months.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Team leading experience;
- Experience with Telematics devices.
- Opportunity to gain or maintain current management experience;
- A challenge that will be extremely fun to overcome;
- Opportunity to get to know better the North Africa region during business trips;
- Opportunity to develop one of the fastest growing sales region;
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
- Variable salary parts based on team results and sales results growing.