Great news for Teltonika Telematics clients in the Middle East region. While local regulators continue their technological transformation by restricting the 2G network and encouraging the move to 4G, Teltonika Telematics is expanding the portfolio of locally certified LTE Cat 1 GPS trackers.
In the latest certification round, Advanced tracker FMC125 has been approved by the following bodies: CITC in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, TRDA in the United Arab Emirates, SIRA in Dubai, TRC in Jordan, and CITRA in Kuwait. These certifications further expand our offerings in the region, allowing our business partners to broaden their operations outside their countries and into the whole Middle East region.
"We are excited that a high value unit of FMC125 has been successfully certified in major countries in the Middle East. It allows our clients to have a competitive advantage across the entire region to deliver higher value solutions with this exceptional 4G device. In this continuously more connected world, it is important to stay on top of local regulations and deliver both mass market and specialized solutions to fulfil our partners requirements” explained Vilius Čepulis, Sales Development Executive for MEA Region, Teltonika Telematics.
To create value, save costs and increase productivity, FMC125 offers the following features:
- Digital fuel sensors support via RS232 – high accuracy solution to save company resources while improving staff discipline.
- Weight sensors – supported brands: VWS, Baron, Gorica, Pilot and KIMAX.
- Video Telematics – ADAS and DualCam.
- 1-Wire Technology – for temperature monitoring and driver identification
- CAN data reading support – with LV-CAN200 and ALL-CAN300.
- Fallback to 2G network – works in the areas with a lack of 4G coverage.
For more information on Teltonika Telematics product certifications, see Certification overview. For further questions or to order sample devices, please contact your Account/Sales Manager directly or Teltonika Dubai office: +971 4 326 1262.