Good news for Teltonika Telematics clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia! The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) has approved the new ADVANCED category 4G LTE Cat 1 vehicle GPS tracker FMC230 with an IP67-rated casing. Our Dubai office continues to expand the range of locally approved devices, such as FMC130, FMM125, FMM130, and FMM640.
FMC230 tracker is waterproof and dustproof, IP67-certified and has 4G LTE Cat 1 connectivity. This advanced model offers exceptional features in a robust casing, ensures the highest quality and extends the application scenarios and use cases to more demanding industries such as construction, mining, agriculture, emergency services, and more.
'We are grateful that our clients in the Kindom of Saudi Arabia trust us and keep building a strong partnership with us. In return, we can continuously invest in new products and services, creating exceptional value and providing solutions to keep our clients' businesses running smoothly and efficiently. Since our motto is ‘Staying close to the client’, our portfolio of locally certified products does just that', says Vilius Čepulis, Sales Development Executive for MEA Region, Teltonika Telematics.
'Waterproof and dustproof advanced tracker FMC230 is especially useful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In a country with 95% of its surface covered in sand, we are ready to provide exceptional value for our clients with a dustproof tracker', says Rajesh B Deshmukh, Country Sales Manager for Saudi Arabia, Teltonika Telematics.
Key features of the FMC230 model are:
• Waterproof and dustproof casing with certified IP67 rating
• 2-phase closing for a quick and easy installation
• The ‘Clip-on’ system of the casing removes the need for metal screws and additional tools
• Configurable DIN/AIN for flexible remote monitoring and control
• Negative input for seat belt detection
• Impulse input for accurate fuel flow meter data reading
• Crash detection with 30 seconds of data before and after the event
• Weight load sensor support on AIN
• All types of CAN bus adapters support, including the DTC version
• Bluetooth 4.X for BLE sensor and beacon suppor
• Fallback to 2G network
For more information on Teltonika Telematics product certifications, see Certification overview. For further questions or to order sample devices, please contact your Account/Sales Manager directly or Teltonika Dubai office: +971 4 326 1262.