We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious operational marketing project manager to join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an operational marketing specialist you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that your designated market is growing. Now we are looking for operational marketing specialist, who will be responsible for supporting sales in assigned market and focusing on GPS fleet management products. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Contribute to make strategic sales plans together with head of sales region, to ensure fullfilment of requested results;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- At least 3 years of B2B sales experience;
- At least 1 year of working experience in companies with IT background;
- Experience in IT projects management would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Experience with fleet management hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about selling;
- The opportunity to travel abroad to attending meetings and exhibitions;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 24 Eur/h (~2010 Eur - 4010 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.