Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Scrum Master, who will play an important role in building company future. Your main responsibility will be related to Scrum methodology implementation, software, firmware, and hardware development and if you have any doubts about firmware or hardware components, please don’t. Your cross-functional team members will support you in every backlog refinement/grooming or sprint planning sessions!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Working with a cross-functional team which consist of a product owner, project/marketing manager, firmware/hardware/software developers;
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams;
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and,
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox;
- Collaborate with other PO’s and Scrum development team in planning and ensuring the effective delivery of the development team.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Have experience and understanding of Project/Product/Team management at scale;
- Previous at least 2+ years of Scrum Master experience;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in creating Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria’s in Jira;
- Experience in Story Mapping;
- Organizational and collaboration skills, ability to self-organize your work process;
- Understanding about User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI).
We will consider as an advantage:
- Scrum Master certification;
- Understanding about web and mobile development;
- Experience with Electronic and Hardware.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at - the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 32 Eur/h (~4100 Eur – 5300 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture