Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Supply manager to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Execution of strategic tasks related to risk management and improvement of conditions with suppliers;
- Improving the purchasing conditions of components, equipment, services with suppliers;
- Coordinating and signing contracts with suppliers;
- Filling and maintaining a database of suppliers, manufacturers and parts;
- Analysis of the market, procurement history, presentation of insights and offers, and their realization;
- Communication with partners both in Lithuania and abroad;
- Collaboration with Engineers-constructors, designing and improving products, selecting the best solutions;
- Preparation and implementation of project cheapening program.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of procurement / supply (we will consider knowledge of the electronics market as an advantage);
- Higher technical / management education;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Good working MS Excel skills;
- Excellent work organization and time planning skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way.
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~2280 Eur - 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.