Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Embedded software engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a data analyst, you will play an important role in building company future. Your main responsibility will be to turn data into knowledge and help us grow. Your valuable insights will help us move forward in the right direction. We look for a person who is passionate about the products we make to provide valuable observations and well-aimed conclusions.
Here you will:
- Build reports and interactive dashboards. Create and maintain documentation of processes, reports, applications, and video procedures;
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques;
- Prepare data & analysis and present it in visually attractive presentations;
- Analyze product sales, RnD development, and delivery to the market dynamics and give insights for business improvements;
- Collaborate with other teams giving better understanding of data insigts and business intelligence tools.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 3 years experience working as data analyst;
- IT, Math or Economics Sciences graduate;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Experience with MS Excel Power query and and Power query;
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau would be an advantage);
- SQL anda Data warehouse architecture knowledge is an advantage;
- Experience working with product and process cost analytics would is an advantage;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication - based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.