We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are assembling a team of Embedded Software Engineers to work in Agile (Scrum) environment. As a team member You will participate in development of new features, modifying existing firmware and improving architecture.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Development of firmware;
- Monitor and support existing projects;
- Embedded software error analysis and removal;
- Documentation of projects and functionalities;
- Customer support.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- Experience programming C language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git), file comparison/editing program, terminal, HEX editor, IDE (Sublime, Visual studio code);
- MCU peripheral basics: I/O, digital/analog, UART, interrupt;
- Embedded OS knowledge: Nucleus, RTX.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C#;
- Ability to understand HW schematics;
- Previous similar work experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Assistance and training from this area specialists;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standarts;
- Career opportunities.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1170 Eur - 2500 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.