Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Graphic design engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics visual content.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Create and/or update visual materials related to the company’s products;
- Look for solutions to present technical information in a visually appealing way;
- Create visual material for social media;
- Contribute to the creation of visually appealing presentations;
- Create illustrations for newsletters, articles etc.;
- Create graphic material for press and exhibitions;
- Implement tasks requiring graphic design solutions;
- Photograph products, portraits, events.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- 1-2 years of experience in similar work.
- Good proficiency with Adobe applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign);
- Experience in portrait and event photography, photo retouching;
- Comply with the company’s brandbook design rules when carrying out graphic tasks;
- Time management skills and independent execution of tasks;
- Good oral and written English language skills, knowledge of other languages an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1650 Eur - 2480 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.