Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently growing and looking for a Human resources development manager who will join only the best results seeking team and help us grow together!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Active search for candidates using various ways of attracting talent: social networks, job search portals, databases, etc;
- Organize, implement and coordinate a smooth selection process and interviews with managers – being an owner of this process;
- Ensuring a positive experience of candidates throughout the selection process;
- Proactive implementation of process improvement and new ideas to develop innovative recruitment strategies;
- Coordination of the onboarding process of new employees;
- Internal interviews with our employees, providing suggestions and feedback afterwards;
- Close cooperation with managers and employees;
- Organization and coordination of company events and team-buildings.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 1 year of full-cycle recruiting experience;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills;
- Innovativeness, creativity, proactivity;
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication and time planning skills;
- Ability to think critically and look for non-standard solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in one of the leading IoT companies worldwide;
- Opportunity to contribute to the development and improvement of new processes;
- Contribute to the development of important projects;
- Opportunities for improvement and growth;
- Supportive and positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way.
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 EUR/h up to 14 EUR/h (~1850 EUR – 2400 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.