Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Purchasing Analyst to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Inventory management and balance control;
- Supply flow analysis;
- Order forecasting;
- Control of sales forecasts and pricing of goods;
- Optimal inventory management;
- Assistance to the supply manager with RnD tasks;
- Assistance to the supply manager with analogue selections and approvals.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education (Management / Economics / Finance);
- At least 2 years of work experience in inventory management / procurement;
- Knowledge of the principles of supply chain operation;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Excellent work organization and time planning skills;
- Knowledge of optimal inventory management processes;
- Analytical thinking, insight.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way.
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2280 Eur - 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.