Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions.
We are currently expanding and looking for an IoT Academy Coordinator who will join only the best performing team and help us grow together!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Selection of candidates and formation of practice groups;
- Onboarding of selected trainees and coordination of tasks during the practice period to ensure quality;
- Creating, organizing, and conducting training;
- Assistance in creating or improving practice programs;
- Participation in educational events by presenting the company and the academy;
- Cooperating with educational institutions in preparing and conducting lectures;
- Work on attracting trainees and coordinating strategies with other academies;
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least one year of experience working in Teltonika IoT group;
- Experience speaking in front of an audience;
- Experience in conducting training and presentations;
- Technological knowledge (programming/electronics/mechanics/QA);
- Good knowledge of English (written/oral);
- Critical and creative thinking;
- Good communication and time planning skills;
- Skills in coordinating work/tasks;
- Knowledge of company processes.
- Opportunity to contribute to the cultivation and training of future professionals;
- Great opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas by improving practice and higher education institution programs;
- Constant professional development;
- Contribution to the development of projects important to the company.
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 EUR/h up to 14 EUR/h (~2000 EUR - ~2400 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*