We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. Thus, our priority is to help and provide all the necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals.
We are looking for an experienced team member to join our Embedded Software Engineers group. You will work in Agile (Scrum) environment and will participate in development of new features, modifying existing firmware and improving overall system architecture.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Developing and improving existing system components
- Designing and implementing new system components
- Generating ideas and implementing them
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle
- Collaborating with backend software development team to define and implement communication between tracking device and server
- Participating in mentorship and coaching of junior developer in the team
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- Experience of programming embedded systems in C language
- Ability to understand and debug embedded software issues with/via such tools as JTAG, SWD, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
- Ability to work with version control system (Git/GitLab)
- RTOS system knowledge: FreeRTOS, Nucleus, RTX, etc.
- Growth mindset
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C++, C#
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- CI/CD experience
- Ability to understand schematics
- Previous similar work experience (GSM 2G/3G/ LTE/Cat M1, GPS/GNSS, etc.)
- Proactive mindset
- Creative and critical mindset
- Willingness to take initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT
- Assistance and training from specialist of IoT area
- The opportunity to realize your ideas
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standarts
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2000 Eur - 4170 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.