Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding and looking for a person who will be responsible for creation, design and development of innovative products.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop functionalities of internal systems and testing features implemented by other team members – “Code Review”;
- Taking part in all procedures of Scrum methodology;
- Helping colleagues and also learning from them;
- Registration of new ideas/issues/bugs;
- Working together with other departments to achieve common results;
- Leading the projects in technical aspects;
- Working with different projects and technologies;
- Documentation of completed tasks and functionalities.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Ability to write test driven code and “Unit tests”;
- Experience with ReactJS;
- Knowledge how to create clean and structured Node.js project. Ability to maintain it that way;
- Experience working with SQL or/and NoSQL databases;
- Analytical thinking for generating ideas;
- Experience with GIT.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience working with Typescript;
- Ability to work with Redux and PM/Yarn;
- Ability to adapt to different IDEs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture