Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Quality Assurance engineer who is passionate about technologies and would like to realize yourself in new or existing product development and testing. This is a great opportunity to contribute extensively to the software design and development in a dynamic and collaborative team.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a Quality Assurance engineer, you will play an important role in building company future. Your main responsibility will be related to software, firmware, and hardware development and testing.
- Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Help scrum team to follow high quality QA standards;
- Investigate and reproduce currently reported bugs;
- Test functionality of software products, identify and report new bugs;
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Document test results;
- Collaborate with others developers and teams through JIRA and SmartBear Zephyr;
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- 1-2 years of QA experience in software testing;
- Experience of testing web/windows applications;
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development team;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Experience to create and craft test plans and scenarios based on user stories and acceptance criteria from a tester mindset;
- Organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously while delivering results;
- Analytical thinking;
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in Git, C#, SQL and scripting;
- Experience working with Jira, SmartBear Zephyr;
- Knowledge of web and network technologies;
- Knowledge of hardware, SBC (raspberry pi, arduino) computers;
- Knowledge of automated testing development and execution;
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 20 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 3300 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps in the Teltonika company group in 2021
of employees are sure that their job tasks are useful and valuable
of employees positively evaluate the organisation's collaborative culture