Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions.
We are currently expanding and looking for an B2B Academy Coordinator who will join only the best performing team and help us grow together!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Constant communication with human resource department regarding the formation of new internship’s groups;
- Proceed trainings about the sales processes and Teltonika Telematics solutions for the students/interns;
- Ensure close communication with national high schools as well as continuous interns flow in Teltonika Telematics B2B academy;
- Assistance in setting up training groups of sales managers, monitoring and ensuring participation of sales managers in all trainings according to the approved program;
- Assistance in monitoring and updating the competencies of sales managers;
- Participate in continuous creative process to develop new ideas that will help achieve B2B academy and organizational targets.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- At least one year of experience working in Teltonika IoT group;
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Work experience in B2B sales or marketing;
- Creative thinking seeking to engage, interest, surprise;
- Excellent skills in working with Google and Microsoft Office products;
- Experience in Teltonika Telematics products would be beneficial;
- Ability to speak in front of an audience and feel comfortable in front of the camera.
- Opportunity to contribute to the cultivation and training of future professionals;
- Great opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas by improving practice and higher education institution programs;
- Constant professional development;
- Contribution to the development of projects important to the company.
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 EUR/h up to 14 EUR/h (~2000 EUR - ~2400 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.