Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a DevOps engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Analysis and solution of complex tasks;
- Implementation and improvement of CI / CD processes;
- Analysis and application of new technologies;
- Providing technical assistance to colleagues;
- Maintenance of RnD department internal systems;
- Integration and improvement of new systems in the RnD team.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes;
- At least 2 years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems: Debian, Ubuntu;
- Excellent English languages skills (both spoken and written);
- Experience with Windows Service and IIS;
- Systems installation and maintenance experience working with MySQL, Docker Swarm, JIRA, SonarQube, Sentry, GitLab, Tableau, Elastic stack (Elasticsearch and Kibana).
- Experience in information and application security, including public key encryption, SSH, access credentials, and X.509 certificates.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in automatization cloud infrastructure delivery;
- Relational database administration experience;
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or higher;
- GitOps practice;
- Experience working with Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other cloud vendors.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Modern work environment and a cozy leisure area with entertainment;
- A culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~ 3000 Eur – 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices
employees will work in the new home - Teltonika High-Tech Hill