We are further expanding the choice of telematics devices for our clients in Latin America, Australia and New Zealand – professional series tracker FMC640 has been upgraded and now covers more network bands!
This FMC640 update comes as a replacement for the previous FM6300 tracker, which was highly valued in these regions. Now FMC640 is going to suit all previous use cases that FM6300 covered and will do even more!
The new version of FMC640 will cover these broadband frequencies:
• 4G (LTE FDD): B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B28, B66;
• 3G (WCDMA): B1, B2, B5, B8;
• 2G (GSM): B2, B3, B5, B8.
With its 4G Cat 1 along with 3G and 2G fallback support, FMC640 is open for more opportunities in previously mentioned regions.
We would also like to remind you why you should care about FMC640:
• It has a reliable 4G connection with fallback to 3G and 2G networks;
• It supports Bluetooth 5.0 for external devices and Low Energy sensors;
• FMC640 reads CAN data from vehicles and specialized transport;
• The dual SIM feature helps to save roaming costs;
• It is a great solution for anyone doing business in international logistics, refrigerated transportation, agriculture, construction & mining, and security & emergency services.
FMC640 covers a wide portfolio of use cases, which makes it a complete professional series device. Those who do business in waste management and recycling care about their machinery that does the job. Our professional device supports FMS data reading and can give you the most important data about your machinery, thus you will be able to prevent possible damage to your trucks by analysing this data. Also, for those who work with large machinery, such as mining and cargo trucks, FMC640 can help to reduce cargo delivery costs, by providing more accurate data thus allowing managers to make up-to-date decisions about their cargo fleet. You can find more use cases for FMC640 and our other products here.
You can read more about our professional series device FMC640, its features and ordering information or simply contact Teltonika Telematics sales managers.
Stay updated! Subscribe to our newsletter. Follow us on social media: LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.