Last month Teltonika office was busy with technical personnel of our partners. On 20th and 21st of February we had conducted first FM Advanced training session dedicated to technicians. After two busy days, we received positive feedback, which encourages us to continue what we started. Unfortunately, we had to postpone next sessions due to worldwide outbreak of COVID-19, but we will meet again after it. At the moment as an alternative you can participate in our webinars, which we are carrying out constantly.
The idea of this two-day length training is simple – gather small group of technicians and increase their skill of FM devices configuration, increase general knowledge about devices and try to know each other little better.
Technicians participated in lectures about BLE 4.0 solutions, tachograph configuration and FMB platform devices. Also, operational marketing department presented product roadmap and some additional insights. All participants received certificates, proving successful completion of FM advanced training program.
Once again, we want to send our appreciation to first group of technicians, who participated in #1 training session!
Even though we cannot organize technical trainings in our office at the moment, we are continuing to carry out webinars for our partners. Next in line we have:
- Vehicle Telematics use cases during COVID-19 outbreak. It’s a hard time for world economies, but our partners find creative ways and solutions.
- MSP500 webinar. Our new speed limiter solution. Learn more how you can use it in your business.
- Easy plug and play devices webinar. New OBD and cigarette lighter devices will be released really soon. On this webinar we will present main features and advantages of them.
- CAN solutions webinar. Everything you need to know about our CAN data solutions. Topics will cover FMB140, LV-CAN, ALL-CAN, CAN-Control, DTC, ECAN.
- FMB640, FMC640, FMM640 and WEB TACHO webinar. Pro trackers and biggest opportunities for someone working in logistics segment in one session.
Stay tuned and we will update you on dates and agenda!