Teltonika is partnering with the experts to help others in these hard times of COVID-19 pandemic. We want to minimize the consequences for humanity and global economy.
We join forces in order to help national governments, municipalities, NGOs, and other enthusiastic groups across the globe harness the spread of the coronavirus by developing effective complex (hardware + connectivity + software) technological solutions aimed at monitoring and regulating the vehicles movement, location of people, assets, optimizing fleet management, ensuring safety of vehicles, and more.
Projects we support
We and members from Alliance are ready to provide our expertise and resources (servers, GPS equipment, SIM cards, etc.) to craft the following anti-crisis solutions in the shortest term:
- Emergency service vehicles - Effective control of workflow overload, staff or vehicles shortage. Improves dispatch & response time, automated routing and more.
- Monitoring in healthcare - keeping an eye on important appliances, tracking deliveries of highly demanded medicine or products etc.
- Stalled vehicles security - anti-theft and stolen vehicle recovery solutions. Towing detection, jamming detections, geo-fence, unplug detection, immobilizer and more.
- Public transport monitoring - passenger counters, passenger identification, route control, etc.
- Critical assets monitoring - anti-theft measures for temporarily abandoned places
- Personal tracking - controlling distance from home, controlling distance between people, tracking infected individuals, etc. and much more.
Keep us informed!
If you know anyone struggling to build a solution to fight the coronavirus outbreak in a particular country or region, please encourage them to contact us at email@example.com and tell about their project.
We’d be happy to help!
Alliance Initiator and creator
Software development company
flespi team — part of the Gurtam family — develops a high-performance telematics & IoT backend for accelerated development of location-based solutions. flespi is also an initiator of the COVID19 IoT Alliance, a creator of the interactive map showing the effect of coronavirus on transportation.
Ready to contribute:
- Commercial flespi account for the development of anti-COVID-19 projects
- Technical consulting, guidance, and coordination of anti-COVID-19 projects
- Quick applications development for anti-COVID-19 projects
- Website: https://flespi.com/