Garanzia e riparazione
Teltonika Telematics/Networks/Telemedic guarantees its products a 24-month warranty period. With additional agreement warranty period may be extended, for more detailed information please contact your sales manager.Contattaci
All batteries carry a 6-month warranty period.
If a product should fail within this specific warranty time, the product can be:
- - Repaired
- - Replaced with a new product
- - Replaced with an equivalent repaired product fulfilling the same functionality
- - Replaced with an equivalent different product fulfilling the same functionality in case of EOL
- - Warranty does not cover defects or malfunctions caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions or use with equipment with which it is not intended to be used.
- - Products must have been purchased directly from Teltonika Telematics/Networks/Telemedic or JSC Teltonika. *1
- - Customers are only allowed to return products as a result of the product being defective, due to a Teltonika Telematics/Networks/Telemedic order entry or manufacturing fault.
- - Products must be returned to Teltonika Telematics/Networks/Telemedic designated location within 30 days of receiving your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form.
- - Devices sent to RMA without prior approval from Teltonika by unilateral decision might not be processed and returned back to sender.
RMA return instructions
- Login to you VIP Helpdesk account: https://viphelpdesk.teltonika.lt/ *2
- Create new query and fill in the information about the non-functioning product.
- Answer support engineer questions if needed and fill RMA Form which is generated via VIP Helpdesk.
- Wait until your form is approved. You will receive confirmation E-mail.
- Print the RMA form and send it together with the shipment.
Telematics/Networks/Telemedic PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED BY PERSONNEL WITH TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE. IMPROPER USE ANDVIOLATION OF THE INSTRUCTIONS - LEADS TO LOSS OF WARRANTY. THE WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- - Devices must be properly packed (preferably in original box). *3
- - Include only device without any accessories.
- - Please print received Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form and send it back alongside with devices.
- - RMA number AND QR code in the printed RMA Form should be clearly visible on the outside of the box.
*3 Customer will take full responsibility for proper packaging equipment to be returned to Teltonika Telematics/Networks/Telemedic;
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items. RMA items should be sent to the following address: Liepkalnio Str. 132A, LT-02121 Vilnius, Lithuania, Tel: +370 5 212 74 72, +370 5 265 73 60.
Teltonika Telematics/Networks/Telemedic is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
According to GDPR regulation, provided private data will be used with care and only for warranty purposes.
For more information please read our politica sulla riservatezzaDiscover our new Bluetooth Low Energy ID beacon and sensor models with robust casing and long life-time battery. They are designed for a low-cost fast and easy configuration and integration to save precious time, resources, and improve profitability.